Friday, March 14, 2014

#OOTD

OOTD : Outfit Of The Day
This sentece is very popular in social media, Instagram. The word "OOTD" are familiar in young people, rite?
And now I wear t-shirts that have the word #OOTD, I don't know why, I want to have the t-shirt and wear it haha I wear this t-shirt with black longpants and add lenon glasses and snapback. Very simple!
These photo were taken at one of the school (building on the Dutch era) looks interesting.







T-shirt : DND clothing // Black Longpants : Levi's // Shoes : Vans Authentic Black //
Lenon Glasses : Cavity Follert // Kenzo Watch : Emigo

6 comments:

  1. kerenn kak bajunyaaa hihihi

    please check out my blog too

    www.couturehaute.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    dea

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your watch! even tante tante arisan juga suka ootd-an hahaha, gak cuma young people, lol :D


    www.staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. always a fan of #ootd shirt. it's so... 2014! lol

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shirt!

    Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Andy i just nominated you for Liebster Award!
    Check on my post http://mrhls.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    Thanks,

    mrhls.blogspot.com
    mrhls.tumblr.com

    Rizky

    ReplyDelete