Monday, September 1, 2014

I don't speak bullshit but I do speak dignity


I just posted 5 looks when I went to met "anak curut" haha
And I wore dignity (bullshit tshirt) mix with my new favorite longsleeve

I bought this tshirt last week when top indonesian fashion blogger wore the same tshirt
and then I want it
because that tshirt very simple with cool words, so interesting!   








Shirt : Dignity Cloth // Blackpants : Levi's // Backpack : Exsport Bag
Snapback : Thrifted Store // Shoes : Will Complete You 

9 comments:

  1. Dignity Shirt ! I love it !


    xoxo.
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome style
    and.... Super cool tee!
    Where did you buy it?

    I'm fallin' in love at the first sight when Kak Clara Devi and Evita Nuh wore it some weeks ago. Actually many famous bloggers wore it, but my fav look goes to kak Clara's and Evita's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post !! love your tee :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know, i love your blog :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh that tee! kak gaby pake ituuu pantes kayaknya pernah liat hehehe:3
    Love this looks ahahahaa:3:3

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The words is so great, me love the shirt as well

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool style
    And your tees is awesome

    I'm your newest follower
    And you can follow me back

    Www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur tee! cool:)

    anyway mind to check mine?thank u xoxo

    ReplyDelete